St. Valentine’s PNCC Flea Market & Polish Food Festival on Saturday, June 9th, 9 AM until 5 PM. One day only!
WHAT CAN YOU BUY?
- We have hundreds of items for sale.
- Everything must go.
- Very low prices!
- All your donations support our church.
- Treasures for all.
WHAT CAN YOU EAT?
- 100% homemade, 100% Polish, highest quality pierogies
- homemade delicious golabki (stuffed cabbage) with homemade tomato sauce
- freshly made potato pancakes with sour cream or apple sauce
- delicious Polish kielbasa and sauerkraut sandwich
- ice cream
- coffee, soda & water
WHAT CAN YOU GET?
- Fun for free!
- Possibility of being together with other people from the same neighborhood.
- Our appreciation and our prayers for you.
Call 215-535-4978 or E-mail us for more information.
Additional parking available in the corner between Milnor St. and E Stiles St. (one block before church on Margaret St.)